We did it! By far the most difficult of our 40 year adventures, the Tri for the Cure. I wrote this blog entry many times over in my head during my 12 mile bike ride and swore I would never do it again. Weeks later, I can't remember what I wanted to say and I am considering doing it again. I don't believe that Tera agrees with the later :-) It was a beautiful day and there was a sense of accomplishment when we finished. Tera started the day with a swim, I biked and we both walked/briefly ran. Our goal was to not finished last and we were successful. Considering neither one of us had done any training so to speak of, our 2 hour and 28 minute time was something we were proud of. Thanks to all who supported us in this endeavor!
We started the 5k jogging. That didn't last long!
There were 6 of us that participated. Shushawn, the impetuous for this endeavor is second from the left. Thanks Shoosh!
We started the 5k jogging. That didn't last long!
There were 6 of us that participated. Shushawn, the impetuous for this endeavor is second from the left. Thanks Shoosh!
No comments:
Post a Comment